PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND NOTICES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE TEAM LOCKER WEBSITE (“WEBSITE”) AND ITS WEBSITE OPERATOR (“COMPANY”). YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL SUCH TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, OR BY ATTEMPTING TO OR FORMALLY UPLOAD ART AND ALLOWING USERS TO PLACE ORDERS USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ONLY UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN, WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO SUBMIT ELECTRONIC ORDERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ANY VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AS DETERMINED BY THE COMPANY. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, IN ANY MANNER, CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL SUCH TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES, AS MAY BE UPDATED AND AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE.
Trademark and Copyright Notice
All content contained on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, images and software is the property of Team Locker or its subsidiaries, affiliates or third-party content providers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Team Locker. Team Locker's rights are protected by United States and international copyright laws and conventions. The content of the web site may be used only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Team Locker and/or the copyright owner identified in the individual copyright notice. Similarly, any artwork or files that you upload for decoration, you are affirming that you are the rightful owner, licensee or have rights to utilize the logos/artwork at issue.
This Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
By using or registering with the Website, you can access or view various product inventories, upload art files for use on decoration, select products for decoration, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. The Company will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password.
The purpose of your use of the Website is limited to viewing and potentially purchasing various consumer products created or approved by Company bearing Company’s approved content. You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
- Transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
- Transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
- Publish, transmit, reproduce, upload, or distribute in any way, information, logos, artfiles, software or other material which is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
- Embellish, copy or modify and of the Company’s content in any manner;
- You will not take any action that infringes or violates Team Locker and/or someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law, including utilizing any content contained on the Website;
- You will not use any copyrights or trademarks, including that of Team Locker, or any confusingly similar marks with prior written permission, or seek to utilize others copyrights or trademarks or similar marks without prior written consent;
- You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid schemes;
- You will not conduct any account sharing, including, without limitation, letting third parties use your account and password;
- You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory, or that would impair the ability of the Website to function in any manner.
Modification of the Website
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this web site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the web site without notice or liability.
You agree to pay the full price for all products you or your users purchase from the Website. You and your users are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing us with a valid credit card or payment account details for payment of all fees.
Third Party Links
For your convenience Company may provide, links to third party websites operated by other entities on the Website. If you use such third party sites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked third party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Company does not make any warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Any third party links do not imply that Company sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked third party websites.
If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on the Website, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on the Website, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TEAM LOCKER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THESOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES ORFOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, TEAM LOCKER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEAM LOCKER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BEUNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE, THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, OR E-MAILS SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TEAM LOCKER AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES ANDAFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEAM LOCKER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGESOF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT TEAM LOCKER HAS BEENADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE.
These terms and use of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts in the State of Michigan located within or nearest to Oakland County for any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these terms or use of the web site. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating such action. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Team Locker with respect to your use of this Website. We reserve the right to make changes to the site, policies and these terms and conditions of use at any time. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or nullified only to the extent necessary to make such provision legal, valid or enforceable, and the remainder of the terms shall continue in full force and effect.